He tried to sue the States for damages, claiming public officials had engaged in a conspiracy against him when he was dismissed from the post of Health Minister in 2007.
He says they engaged in a plot to cover up child abuse in the island, which he was trying to expose, causing harm to his emotional and physical health as a result.
The judge said none of the defendants owed him a duty of care as a private individual and that he was the "author of his own misfortune".
He said Syvret was trying to bring a private claim against a public wrong, at a time when he, as a public person, possessed no greater rights than anyone else.
Jonathan Sumption QC also refused to authorise a judicial review- which would have subjected the powers of public authority to scrutiny- and ordered Mr. Syvret to pay the defendants' costs.
After the judgment Mr. Syvret said: "I've done my best, indeed I thought it was quite funny in a tragic kind of way that Mr. Sumption suggested in the judgment that the stress, the harm, the difficulty I had suffered in 2007 in trying to expose these child protection failures and being opposed by the civil servants was self inflicted upon me, that I needn't have done that work, therefore I had no claim, which I think sends a very terrible message to public officials, that essentially means anyone who's in my position needn't bother to doing their duty, need not bother taking on significant challenges in their job, because if it's difficult and bad for you to do that then that's just tough."
Mr. Syvret claims he had a legal obligation as Health Minister to investigate allegations of child abuse, but that he was intentionally obstructed by public officials from carrying out his duties.
Stuart Syvret's case struck out