Friday, 21 March 2014

BBC Jersey Should I stay or should i go now?

In Brief. On VFC

 


On last night's (Thurs 13th March 2014) local 6:30 "news" programme we were told;
"But it was the launch of a murder investigation in 2008 that thrust Jersey's care system into the international spotlight." 

VFC
"I am blacklisted by the BBC, that is to say that any e-mails/tweets/Facebook comments I submit are ignored because (according to Jon Gripton) I published, on my Blog, a photo of him he didn't like."


The question has to be asked as to why the BBC would want to knowingly broadcast such misleading information? Why (wrongly) mention anything about murder inquiries when the Committee of Inquiry is appealing for witnesses of abuse? Just what is the BBC'S agenda, and why, after its misleading, and non reporting of Haute de la Garenne issues including the Jimmy Savile scandal is the BBC trusted, by anybody, let alone the COI, over and above the trusted Bloggers?

Further to our PREVIOUS POSTING (or possibly as a consequent of) the BBC has issued a "correction" (not an apology for knowingly misleading its viewer(s)) concerning its report last Thursday on the alleged "murder investigation" at Haute de la Garenne. (previous posting).